- Item Actions
A plan of the harbour of St. Augustin in the Province of Georgia
composed and published from Surveys deposited in the Office of the Right Honourable the Lords of Trade by J.F.W. Des Barres Esqr.
- Online; Map
- 1 map : b&w ; 71 x 103 cm.
- Mathematical info
- Scale [ca. 1:9,700].
- [London : J.F.W. Des Barres, ca.1780]
- Relief shown by shading.
- Depths shown by soundings.
- Published in the author's Charts of the coast and harbours of New England. London : 1780.
- "Note: The soundings expressed in the plan were taken at High Water."
- Cited in
- Phillips, P.L. The Lowery collection, 629.
- National Maritime Museum Collections Online, entry HNS 171B
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Imperfect: centerfold beginning to separate. Tracy W. McGregor Library, American History Collection.
- Technical details