- Item Actions
Potomac River: From Alexandria to the Great Falls at the Town of Potomac, Location of the Chesapeak and Ohio Canal From Alexandria to the Great Falls With the Lateral Canal From Georgetown Through the City of Washington and Contiguous Rail Roads and Turnpikes
C.B. Graham, lithr. Washington
- Map; Online
- 1 map : b&w ; 57 x 90 cm.
- Variant Title
- Location of the Chesapeak and Ohio Canal from Alexandria to the Great Falls with the Lateral Canal from Georgetown through the CIty of Washington and Contiguous Rail Roads and Turnpikes.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:31,500]
- [Washington : C.B. Graham, ca. 1850]
- Shows surrounding counties, railroad lines, and major roads.
- Scale of Feet.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Tracy W. McGregor Library, American History Collection.
- Technical Details