- Item Actions
Southern Division of the United States /Cdesigned to Accompany Cornell's High School Geography ; Drawn by J. Wellls, N.Y. ; Eastern Division of the United States / Designed to Accompany Cornell's High School Geography ; Drawn by E. Wells, N.Y.
Cornell, S. S; Wells, John; Wells, E; Cornell, S S
- Map; Online
- 2 maps on 1 sheet : col. ; 32 x 51 cm. and 25 x 32 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:3,500,000]
- New York : D. Appleton & Co. 346 & 348, Broadway. [ca. 1856].
- Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- "Reference Map" at top of each sheet.
- On verso: Map showing the Eastern division of the United States ... / drawn by E. Wells, N.Y. (25 x 32 cm.).
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Tracy W. McGregor Library, American History Collection.
- Technical Details