- Item Actions
Map of the Chief Part of the Southern States, and Part of the Western
engraved to illustrate Mitchell's School and Family Geography
- Map; Online
- 1 map : hand-col. ; 26 x 41 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:3,750,000]
- [Philadelphia, Pa. : Thomas, Cowperthwait & Co., ca. 1847]
- Shows railroads, canals, populations and distances.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
- Includes note and explanaton.
- Above title: No. 12.
- "Scale of Miles."
- "Engraved by W. Williams."
- "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1839 by S. Augustus Mitchell in the Clerk's office of the District Court of Connecticut."
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Tracy W. McGregor Library, American History Collection.
- Technical Details