- Item Actions
The Marches of Lord Cornwallis in the Southern Provinces, now States of North America, comprehending the two Carolinas, with Virginia and Maryland, and the Delaware counties
by William Faden, Geographer to the King.
- Online; Map
- 1 map : handcol. ; 64 x 49 cm.
- Mathematical info
- Scale [ca. 1:1,525,000]
- London, : Published Augst. 3, 1785, by Wm. Faden, Geographer to the King; Charing Cross. 1785
- Relief shown pictorially.
- Two scales: English Miles, Nautical Leagues.
- "References. The Marches of the Army under Ld. Cornwallis are coloured Red. Those of the Guards under Brigr. Genl. O'Hara are coloured Blue."
- Also issued with the imprint date changed to Feb. 3, 1787, with Tarleton's route added to the references. -- Cf. Nebenzahl.
- Cited in
- Nebenzahl, K. Printed battle plans, no. 60.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: No. "67" handwritten on verso, upper right corner. Tracy W. McGregor Library, American History Collection.
- Technical details