- Item Actions
Map of the Southern States: Including Rail Roads, County Towns, State Capitals,county Roads; The Southern Coast From Delaware to Texas, Showing the Harbors, Inlets, Forts, and Position of Blockading Ships
Harper & Brothers
- Map; Online
- 1 map : hand col. ; 51 x 76cm.
- Related Title
- Harper's weekly (1857)
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:3,500,000]
- [New York] : Prepared for Harper's Weekly, November 1861.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Inset map of Washington, D.C. and environs.
- Inset portraits (b&w) of Lincoln, Scott, McClellan, and Seward.
- Explanation: Rail Roads, Common Roads, Bounding States, Blockading Ships, County Towns, State Capitals.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Imperfect: upper margin split, chipped, crossing into title. Old taped repair verso western edge of map. Tracy W. McGregor Library, American History Collection.
- Technical Details