- Item Actions
Map of the Southern States : including rail roads, county towns, state capitals,county roads, the southern coast from Delaware to Texas, showing the harbors, inlets, forts, and position of blockading ships
Harper & Brothers.
- Online; Map
- 1 map : hand col. ; 51 x 76cm.
- Related title
- Harper's weekly (1857)
- Mathematical info
- Scale [ca. 1:3,500,000]
- [New York] : Prepared for Harper's Weekly, November 1861.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Inset map of Washington, D.C. and environs.
- Inset portraits (b&w) of Lincoln, Scott, McClellan, and Seward.
- Explanation: Rail Roads, Common Roads, Bounding States, Blockading Ships, County Towns, State Capitals.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Imperfect: upper margin split, chipped, crossing into title. Old taped repair verso western edge of map. Tracy W. McGregor Library, American History Collection.
- Technical details