- Item Actions
A N.b.E. view of the fort on the western end of Sulivans Island : with the disposition of His Majesty's fleet commanded by Commodore Sir Peter Parker Knt. &c. &c. &.c during the attack on the 28th of June 1776, which lasted 9 hours and 40 minutes
- Online; Map
- 1 coastal view : uncolored 14 x 41 cm.
- Variant title
- North by east view of the fort on the western end of Sulivans Island
- View of the fort on the western end of Sulivans Island
- Mathematical info
- Not drawn to scale.
- London : Engav'd & Publish'd according to Act of Parliament ... by Wm. Faden, 1776 Augt. 10th.
- Dedication: To Commodore SIr Peter Parker, Knt. &c. &c. &c. This view is most humbly dedicated and presented by Lt. Colonel Thos. James Rl. Rt. of Artillery, Five Fathom Hole South Carolina, June 30th, 1776.
- Includes detailed index to coastal landmarks.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. This copy is a variant, without "Five Fathom Hole South Carolina" in the dedication statment.Imperfect: moderate foxing and staining, trimmed close at margins. Tracy W. McGregor Library, American History Collection.
- Technical details