- Item Actions
A Survey of the Northern Neck of Virginia: Being the Lands Belonging to the Rt. Honourable Thomas Lord Fairfax Baron Cameron, Bounded by & Within the Bay of Chesapoyocke and Between the Rivers Rappahannock and Potowmack: With the Courses of the Rivers Rappahannock and Potowmack, in Virginia, as Surveyed According to Order in the Years 1736 & 1737
Fairfax, Thomas Fairfax, Lord; Warner, John
- Map; Online
- 1 map : hand col. ; 30 x 35 cm.
- Variant Title
- Northern Neck of Virginia.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:875,000]
- [London : ca.1747]
- Relief shown pictorially.
- Stephenson and McKee attribute this map to John Warner.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Copy 1: Hand colored, and annotated to show additional roads, plantations, counties and towns. Tracy W. McGregor Library, American History Collection.
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Copy 2 Uncolored and without annotations. Imperfect, with tears and extra creases; tissue backed. Tracy W. McGregor Library, American History Collection.
- Cited in
- Stephenson and McKee, Virginia in Maps, Map II-15, p. 76 (Note).
- Swem, Maps Relating to Virginia, 169c
- Technical Details