- Item Actions
A New Map of the United States of North America, With the British Dominions on That Continent &C.
By Samuel Dunn, Mathematician ; improved from the surveys of Capt. Carver
- Map; Online
- 1 map : hand-col. ; 48 x 31 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale 1:12,800,000
- London : Printed for Robt. Sayer, Map & Sea Chartseller, no. 53 Fleet Street, as the Act directs, 10 June, 1786.
- Inset table: The United States ... comprehend the following states, viz ... ; The British Dominions ... comprehend the following regions, provinces & islands viz ...
- Printed color code indicated for United States, British, French and Spanish territory.
- First published by Sayer in 1774, with several subsequent imprint dates. Cf. McCorkle.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Tracy W. McGregor Library, American History Collection.
- Cited in
- McCorkle, B.B. New England, 786.1, 774.3 note.
- Technical Details