- Item Actions
A Map of South Carolina: Constructed and Drawn From the District Surveys, Ordered by the Legislature
by John Wilson, late Civil & Military Engineer of So: Cara. The astronomical observations by Professor Geo: Blackburn & I. M. Elford
- Map; Online
- 1map on 4 sheets : uncolored ; 111 x 144 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:385,000]
- Philadelphia, H.S. Tanner 1822
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Scale 6 miles to an inch.
- "Entered according to Act of Congress the 10th day of April 1822, by John Wilson, Agent of the Board of Public Works of the State of South Carolina."
- Inset: Charleston harbour. (different scale)
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: McGregor A 1822 .W56: Map is sectioned, mounted on linen, and folded. Tracy W. McGregor Library, American History Collection.
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: McGregor Area Table 757 1822 Wilson. Sheets are mounted on linen. Tracy W. McGregor Library, American History Collection.
- Cited in
- Phillips, Maps, p. 822 (Note: Phillips inverted a portion of the title.)
- Technical Details