- Item Actions
Charlottesville, va., Feb. 1886
Sanborn Map & Publishing Co
- Map; Online
- 1 map on 2 sheets : col. ; sheets 64 x 54 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [1:600]. 50 ft. to 1 in.
- New York : Sanborn Map & Publishing Co. 1886.
- Plan showing the fire insurance risks of buildings in a city or town. Identifies commercial, industrial, and residential sections. Successive Sanborn maps show the physical evolution of buildings and neighborhoods in a given town.
- Shows locations of windows and doors, roof type, street widths and names, water facilities, proximity to fire stations, population size, and a coded key to symbols.
- Reproduction Notes
- Negative photostat. S.l. : s.n. on 4 overlapping sheets, 46 x 61 cm.
- Technical Details