- Item Actions
High Bridge and Farmville 
from surveys under the direction of N. Michler, by command of A.A. Humphreys, 1867 ; surveyed and drawn by J.E. Weyss, assisted by F. Theilkuhl, J. Strasser, and G. Thompson. ; Photolith. by the N.Y. Lithographing, Engraving, and Printing Co., Julius Bien, Supt
- Map; Online
- 1 map : b&w ; 54 x 76 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [1:21,120].
- [United States : s.n.], 1867.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Includes the river valley from the vicinity of Farmville to the vicinity of Jamestown.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Copy 1 Mounted on linen. Imperfect: red grid lines drawn manually across map (basic image intact).
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Copy 2: Imperfect: Lower left margin missing, others chipped; upper centerfold tear, tear across lower centerfold.
- Cited in
- LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), entry 536.8.
- Technical Details