- Item Actions
Colton, G. Woolworth; JH Colton & Co
- Map; Online
- 1 map : hand col. ; 35 x 30 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:1,600,000]
- New York : Published by J.H. Colton & Co., No. 172 William St., c1855.
- Plate "No. 29." printed in upper right margin.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
- Explanations: rail roads, common roads, state capital, cities, county towns, villages, P.O. &c.
- Appeared as plate No. 29 in G.W. Colton's "Colton's Atlas of the world...," New York, J.H. Colton and Co...1855 and 1856.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Tracy W. McGregor Library, American History Collection.
- Cited in
- Phillips, Atlases, no. 6116, v. 5, p. 351.
- Technical Details