- Item Actions
Johnson's Georgia and Alabama
Johnson, A. J.
- Online; Map
- 1 map : hand col.; 37 x 53 cm. on sheet 46 x 68 cm.
- Mathematical info
- Scale [ca. 1:1,600,000]
- New York : Johnson and Ward, [1864?]
- Appeared i:n Johnson's New illustrated (steel plate) family atlas of the world..., 1864.
- Plate numbers "41." and "42." printed in upper right and left corners.
- Text on verso, "Appendix to the geographical indes, p. 53-54.
- "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1863, by A. J. Johnson in the clerk's office of the district court of the United States, for the southern district of New York."
- Cited in
- Phillips, Atlases, no. 843, vol.1, p. 497.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Tracy W. McGregor Library, American History Collection. McGregor Fund, 1989.
- Technical details