- Item Actions
The battle ground of liberty, where Americans are fighting for humanity and lasting peace : A large scale detail map of the western battle front in Europe showing in minute detail the geographic features of the region; cities, towns, villages, rivers, and small streams, railroads and highways, as well as the topographical nature of the battle ground, and giving the farthest advance of the German armies, September 6th, 1914 and the battle ground of today, where America joins forces with the Allies
Rand McNally and Company.
- Online; Map
- 1 map : col. ; 72 x 61 cm.
- Variant title
- Large scale detail map of the western battle front in Europe
- Western battle front in Europe
- Related title
- Italian-Austro-Hungarian battle front.
- Chicago : Rand McNally & Co., 536 So. Clark Street ; New York : Rand McNally & Co., 40-42 E. 22d Street, c1917.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Inset: Italian-Austro-Hungarian battle front showing physical and political features...(separate scale)
- On verso, gazetteer of "Western Batle Front" with numerous place-names.
- "Compliments of Mechanics-American National Bank of St. Louis" printed in red in upper margin.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Thin paper. Imperfect: old taped repairs verso, the one on the left covering the names of several Belgian towns; several minor separations at fold junctures. "Battle Map" hand printed on verso.
- Technical details