- Item Actions
The Rand McNally Map of new Europe
Rand McNally and Company.
- Online; Map
- 1 map : col. ; 48 x 66 cm. on sheet 76 x 70 cm.
- Variant title
- Map of new Europe
- Mathematical info
- Scale 1:8,870,400; 140 statute miles =1 inch.
- (W 25°--E 65° /N 70°--N 35°)
- [Chicago] : Rand McNally & Co., 
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Title appears in very small print at lower right.
- "Summary of treaty terms given Austria" and "Explanatory key" printed in red on the map.
- "Summary of Treaty of Peace" and "Compliments of The National Exchange Bank Roanoke, Va. ... " printed outside the neatline at top of sheet.
- Shows old and new boundaries.
- Prime meridians: Paris and Greenwich.
- "124D" printed inside the border at lower right.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: "Versailles Treaty Map" handwritten on verso.
- Technical details