Students before their schoolbuildings
- Students before their schoolbuildings
Davis, Jackson, 1882-1947
- Date Created
- 1915 - 1947
- Full view, Students stand in front of their school building. The building appears to have been originally built as a church. A carriage appears in the foreground.
- black-and-white photographs
- Special Collections, University of Virginia Library, Charlottesville, Va.
- Retrieval ID
- The Jackson Davis Collection of African American Photographs
- Call Number
- MSS 3072, 3072-a