- Item Actions
Walker's Appeal, in Four Articles: Together With a Preamble to the Colored Citizens of the World, But in Particular, and Very Expressly to Those of the United States of America
Written in Boston, in the state of Massachusetts, Sept. 28th, 1829
- Book; Online
- 76 p. ; 22 cm.
- Boston: : Published by David Walker., 1829.
- Includes a discussion of Thomas Jefferson's views on slavery.
- Includes bibliographical footnotes.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: 19th century marbled boards, both covers detached; housed in a brown slipcase. Signature [Samuel James McMann?] on title page. Inscribed "[?] Richardson His friend John Peck presented to him" and later, in pencil "D.S. Early's Book Bought of Mr. Middleton, June 29 1900." Robert and Virginia Tunstall Trust Fund, 2010/2011. -2011/2012.
- Cited in
- Checklist Amer. imprints, 41409
- Technical Details