Donald F. Hunt and Dr. Craig L. Slingluff use the tandem mass spectrometer
- Donald F. Hunt and Dr. Craig L. Slingluff use the tandem mass spectrometer
- Helix, Volume Vol. 13 Autumn 1995., Issue No. 1
- Date Created
- Hunt (seated), professor of chemistry and pathology, prepares the system for an experiment while Dr. Slingluff, profesor of surgery, observes. Published in Helix Autumn 1995.
- black-and-white photographs
- Historical Collections & Services, Claude Moore Health Sciences Library, Charlottesville, Va.
- Retrieval ID
- University of Virginia Visual History Collection
- Call Number