Bulletin of The UVa Medical School and Hospital, Volume Spring 1947
View of recently completed addition to McKim Hall, the nurses' quarters. Near the left is shown the colonnade connecting McKim Hall with the Preventorium and the John Staige Davis Psychiatric Wards. Published in the Bulletin of the University of Virginia Medical School and Hospital, Spring 1947.
Historical Collections & Services, Claude Moore Health Sciences Library, Charlottesville, Va.