John J. Moran and an unidentified couple in Cuba
- John J. Moran and an unidentified couple in Cuba
- John J. Moran (on far right) was a former corpsman in the U.S. army and then civilian clerk who volunteered to participate in experiments on yellow fever in Cuba led by Dr. Walter Reed in 1900.
- black-and-white photographs
- Historical Collections & Services, Claude Moore Health Sciences Library, Charlottesville, Va.
- Retrieval ID
- University of Virginia Visual History Collection
- Call Number