Final step of the DNA Southern blot assay
- Final step of the DNA Southern blot assay
- Helix, Volume Winter, 1989
- Date Created
- Unidentified staff member in UVa Diagnostic Genetics Laboratory. The test is used to help physicians determine which type of lymphoma or leukemia a patient may have. Published in Helix, Winter 1989.
- black-and-white photographs
- Historical Collections & Services, Claude Moore Health Sciences Library, Charlottesville, Va.
- Retrieval ID
- University of Virginia Visual History Collection
- Call Number