School of Medicine, Second Year Class, 1939-1940
- School of Medicine, Second Year Class, 1939-1940
- Date Created
- 1939 - 1940
- Class of 1942. Identified (L to R): First row: Adams, Berkeley, Britt, Bryant, Burk, Byrd, Byrne, Caffey, Calloway, Campbell, Clore, Coxe. Second row (l to r): Crook, Crumpacker, Davis, DeSaussure, Diamond, H.G. Dickie, J.W. Dickie, Donelson, Farber, Forrest, Gabin, Goldstein. Third row (l to r): Haden, Hall, Harman, Hawke, Hawley, Henderson, Hoare, Hobark, Hopkins, Inby, Linck, Ling, Lowrance. Fourth row (l to r): MaCreery, Magruder, Maughaw, Mann, Miller, Oast, Parker, Price, Pritchett, Primas, Reynolds, Schley, Shaffer. Fifth row (l to r): Shrum, Stanley, Stevenson, Sutherland, Thomas, Tucker, Valentine, Vann, White, Wilkerson, Wine. Sixth row (l to r); Yamshon, Young, Zigler.
- black-and-white photographs
- Historical Collections & Services, Claude Moore Health Sciences Library, Charlottesville, Va.
- Retrieval ID
- University of Virginia Visual History Collection
- Call Number