School of Medicine, Fourth Year Class, 1940-1941
- School of Medicine, Fourth Year Class, 1940-1941
- Date Created
- 1940 - 1941
- Class of 1941. Identified (L to R): First row: Armistead, Bain, Bermer, Bigham, Booker, Bray, Buckner, Chalmers, Cleveland, Coleman, Cooper, Dandridge. Second row: Day, Dunn, Face, Garcia-Bird, Hand, Hawkins, Hilbert, Hendricks, Herring, Johnson, King, Kolsbury. Third row: Larkum, McDaniel, McKee, Mangus, Morris, Moss, Orzac, Payne, Platt, Robertson, Sawyers, Schilling, Shelton. Fourth row: Shultz, Sinclair, Sproul, Stoddard, Stone, Sulfridge, Trapnell, Warren, Whitehead, Whitman, Williams, Willis, Yates, Yuter.
- black-and-white photographs
- Historical Collections & Services, Claude Moore Health Sciences Library, Charlottesville, Va.
- Retrieval ID
- University of Virginia Visual History Collection
- Call Number