Item Details

Print View

Medical Dispensary Building (1892-1916)

Format
Online
Title
Medical Dispensary Building (1892-1916)
Description
Situated on South side of West Main Street (Now John Rogers Clark Park) Copied from "In and about the University of Virginia" by Adna Godfrey Wilde - 1910, UVa Medical School, School of Medicine, SOM, Gift of Dr. G. S. Fitz-Hugh (Class of 1933)
Type
black-and-white photographs
Location
Historical Collections & Services, Claude Moore Health Sciences Library, Charlottesville, Va.
Retrieval ID
prints20656
Collection
University of Virginia Visual History Collection
Call Number
RG-30/1/10.011