Item Details

Print View

University Dispensary, West Main Street

Format
Online; Still Image
Type
Black-and-White Photographs
Date Created
1910
Description
The University Dispersary building, one of the original medical school facilities. Torn down around 1920 to make way for the George Rogers Clark Statue. cb Scanned by James Bland
Collection
University of Virginia Visual History Collection
Location
Special Collections, University of Virginia Library, Charlottesville, Va.
Retrieval ID
prints16437
Call Number
RG-30/1/10.011
image of the page of the digitized material