- Online; Still Image
- Black-and-White Photographs
- Date Created
- circa 1920 - 1929
- Dedicated in 1889, the Gothic Revival building was desidned by Charles Emmet Cassel of Baltimore. The chapel's carillon was a gift of the Seven Society.
- University of Virginia Visual History Collection
- Special Collections, University of Virginia Library, Charlottesville, Va.
- Retrieval ID
- Call Number