Mountain Lake Biological Station
- Mountain Lake Biological Station
- Inside UVa, Volume 31, Issue 32
Samarrai, Fariss L.
- Date Created
- From excerpt: Scientists at Mountain Lake use specially designed bags to isolate adelgid-infested hemlock branches, allowing them to monitor the effectiveness of a beetle that feeds on the adelgid.
- color negatives
- Media Relations, University of Virginia Office of Public Affairs, Charlottesville, Va.
- Retrieval ID
- University of Virginia Visual History Collection
- Call Number