Mountain Lake Biological Station
- Mountain Lake Biological Station
- Inside UVa, Volume 31, Issue 32
Samarrai, Fariss L.
- Date Created
- From excerpt: One of the 17 projects being conducted at Mountain Lake examines ways to stop the spread of the wooly hemlock adelgid, an insect that is killing hemlock trees throughout the eastern U.S.
- color negatives
- Media Relations, University of Virginia Office of Public Affairs, Charlottesville, Va.
- Retrieval ID
- University of Virginia Visual History Collection
- Call Number