Item Details

Print View

University Cemetery

Arrington, Rebecca
Format
Online; Visual Materials
Type
Nonprojected Graphic
Summary
University Cemetery, first used in 1828, at the corner of Alderman and McCormick Roads. Two of the eight original faculty members are buried there, as well as many other faculty members and some students from throughout UVa's history.
Date Created
undated
Description
Original Negative Present
Collection
University of Virginia Visual History Collection
Location
Media Relations, University of Virginia Office of Public Affairs, Charlottesville, Va.
Retrieval ID
prints11124
Call Number
RG-30/1/10.011
In Copyright - Education Use PermittedIn Copyright - Education Use Permitted
▾See more
▴See less