- Item Actions
- Online; Still Image
- Black-and-White Photographs
- University cemetery, first used in 1828, at the corner of Alderman and McCormick Roads. Two of the eight original faculty members are buried there, as well as many other faculty members and some students from throughout UVa's history.
- University of Virginia Visual History Collection
- Media Relations, University of Virginia Office of Public Affairs, Charlottesville, Va.
- Retrieval ID
- Call Number