- Item Actions
Florida Land and Inprovement Company : Hamilton Disston's purchase, 4,000,000 acres, showing area in which lands have been selected
- Online; Map
- 2 maps on 1 sheet : col. ; 78 x 63 cm., folded to 22 x 13 cm.
- Variant title
- Hamilton Disston's purchase
- Disston's purchase
- Mathematical info
- Scale not given ;
- (W 87°30ʹ00ʺ--W 80°00ʹ00ʺ/N 31°10ʹ00ʺ--N 24°00ʹ00ʺ).
- [Philadelphia ; New York ; Jacksonville : Florida Land and Improvement Company, 1881?] (Phila. : F. Bourquin Lith., 31 South 6th St., Phila.)
- Title from map.
- Disston was the President of the Florida Land and Improvement Company.
- A folded sheet, with a lithographed map on recto and 18 p. of letterpress text on verso.
- Inset: an untitled enlarged view of Hamilton Disston's purchase.
- The Company was offering land for sale in tracts of 40 acres or more for $1.00 to $5.00 per acre,
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Disbound, with remnants of blue paper wrapper.
- Technical details