- Item Actions
State of Florida
compiled from the official records of the General Land Office and other sources under the supervision of G.P. Strum, Principal Draughtsman, G.L.O..
- Online; Map; Government Document
- 1 map : col. ; on 2 sheets 49 x 66 cm. or smaller.
- Mathematical info
- Scale [1:760,320] 12 miles to 1 inch
- (W 87°37ʹ00ʺ--W 80°00ʹ00ʺ/N 31°00ʹ00ʺ--N 24°30ʹ00ʺ).
- [Washington, DC] : Department of the Interior, General Land Office, 1883.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- "N.C. McFarland, Commissioner."
- Prime meridians: Washington and Greenwich.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Imperfect: Only 1 sheet is present, showing the lower half of the state, from Tampa Bay south. Partial sheet, 58 x 51 cm. Title panel stapled to main map.
- Technical details