- Item Actions
Map of the Line of the Clinch Valley Extension of the Norfolk and Western Railroad
Norfolk and Western Railroad Company
- Map; Online
- 1 map ; 23 x 46 cm., on sheet 36 x 56 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale 1:380160, 1" = 6 miles.
- Roanoke, Va. : Office of the Chief Engineer, [1887.]
- "April 19th, 1887"
- Shows the railroad line through the Clinch River Valley, extending from Bluefield, W. Va. southwest throudh Tazewell, Russell, Wise and Lee counties Virginia.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Copy 1: From the Papers of the Anderson Family, MSS 38-96, etc.
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Copy 2: Linen-backed.
- Technical Details