- Item Actions
Colton, G. Woolworth; JH Colton & Co
- Map; Online
- 1 map : col. ; 29 x 36 cm., on sheet 32 x 40 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:2,520,000] (W 88°00ʹ00ʺ--W 79°40ʹ00ʺ/N 31°00ʹ00ʺ--N 25°10ʹ00ʺ).
- New York (No. 172 William St.) : Published by J.H. Colton, c1855.
- Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
- "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1855 by J.H. Colton & Company in the Clerk's Office of the District Court of the United States for the Southern District of New York."
- Inset: Plan of Florida Keys.
- In lower right margin: no. 30.
- Appeared in editions of Colton's atlases.
- Decorative border.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Map trimmed to decorative border, no number in margin.
- Technical Details