- Item Actions
Wearing of the Gray: Being Personal Portraits, Scenes and Adventures of the War
by John Esten Cooke
- Book; Online
- xvi, -564, -601,  p. : plates, 7 port. on 1 plate ; 22 cm.
- New York : E.B. Treat & Co. ; Baltimore : J.S. Morrow; [etc., etc.,] 1867.
- "The lapse of twenty pages after 564 is accounted for by omitting to number the illustrations in their order." cf. note, p. 564.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Copy 3: presentation inscr. from the author to Pink Hunter. Gift of Mrs. J. Clayton Mitchell.
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Other copies available in the General Collection.
- Technical Details