- Item Actions
- Online; Book; EBook
- 2 v. ; 19 cm.
- Boston, Mass. : James Munroe and Company, 1842.
- v. 1. The gray champion. Sunday at home. The wedding knell. The minister's black veil. The May-pole of Merry Mount. The gentle boy. Mr. Higginbotham's catastrophe. Little Annie's ramble. Wakefield. A rill from the town pump. The great carbuncle. The prophetic pictures. David Swan. Sights from a steeple. The hollow of the three hills. The toll-gatherer's day. The vision of the fountain. Fancy's show box. Dr. Heidegger's experiment
- v. 2. Legends of the Province House. The haunted mind. The village uncle. The ambitious guest. The sister years. Snow flakes
- (cont'd) The seven vagabonds. The white old maid. Peter Goldthwaite's treasure. Chippings with a chisel. The Shaker bridal. Night sketches. Endicott and the Red Cross
- Cathcart, no. 29.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Copy 1: presentation inscription from the author to H.W. Longfellow. Gift of C.W. Barrett.
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Copy 2: bookplate of Carroll Atwood Wilson. Gift of C.W. Barrett.
- Technical details