- Item Actions
The Golden Christmas: A Chronicle of St. John's, Berkeley
compiled from the notes of a briefless barrister, by the author of the "The Yemassee."
- Book; Online
- 168 p. ; 20 cm.
- Walker, Richards & Co's series of popular southern books
- Charleston : Walker, Richards, 1852.
- First edition.--Johnson.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Oil cloth-bound. Copy 2 in printed wrapper, with "Walker, Richards & Co.'s Series of Popular Southern Books Number 1" at head of title. (rebound in pebbled cloth, with initials J. M. B. on spine.)
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Taylor Collection of American Best-Sellers. Gift of Mrs. R. C. Taylor.
- Series Statement
- Walker, Richards & Co's series of popular southern books ; no. 1
- Technical Details