- Item Actions
The war-path : a narrative of adventures in the wilderness ; with minute details of the captivity of sundry persons ; amusing and perilous incidents during their abode in the wild woods ; fearful battles with the Indians ; ceremony of adoption into an Indian family ; encounters with wild beasts and rattlesnakes, &c
by J.B. Jones ; illustrated with engravings from original designs.
- Online; Book; EBook
- 335 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Variant title
- Narrative of adventures in the wilderness
- War path
- Philadelphia : J.B. Lippincott & Co., 1856.
- At head of t.p.: "Wild western scenes -- Second series"
- BAL 11003; Wright II, 1377.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Original blue cloth; binding B, as distinguished by BAL.
- Technical details