- Item Actions
Map of the United States of North America, Upper & Lower Canada, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia & British Columbia. Mexico, Cuba, Jamaica, St. Domingo and the Bahama Islands
By T. Ettling
- Map; Online
- 1 map : col. ; 69 x 95 cm.
- Paris : Paniconographie de Gillot 1861.
- Issued as a "Supplement to the Illustrated London News, June 1, 1861" with this statement printed at top of map.
- Inset: Mexico.
- General map showing state and international boundaries, railroads, cities, rivers, and relief by hachures. Two colors are used to differentiate between Union and Confederate states.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Presumably this map, trimmed, dissected and mounted on linen. "Supplement ... " statement has been trimmed off. Tracy W. McGregor Library, American History Collection.
- Cited in
- LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 11.5
- Wheat, C.I., Transmississippi West, v. 5, no. 1025.
- Technical Details