- Item Actions
A Map of the United States of North America : Drawn from a number of Critical Researches
By A. Arrowsmith, Hydrographer to H.R.H. the Prince of Wales. No. 10 Soho Square
- Online; Map
- 1 map on 4 sheets : col. ; each sheet 61 x 72 cm.
- Additions to 1802.
- Mathematical info
- Scale [1:1,750,000].
- London : Published as the Act Directs by A. Arrowsmith, No. 10 Soho Square, Jan 1st. 1796 [i.e. 1802?]
- After the addition of "Ohio" on the upper left sheet.
- The cartouche, which pictures Niagara Falls, is followed by descriptive text "Falls of Niagara." Text concerning boundaries that appeared in lower left corner of the 1796 map is no longer present.
- Cited in
- Phillips, Maps, p. 874.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Imperfect: repairs to margins, extra creases. Tracy W. McGregor Library, American History Collection.
- Technical details