- Item Actions
Map showing the telegraph lines in operation, under contract, and contemplated, to complete the circuit of the globe
entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1855 by J.H. Colton & Co. in the Clerks Office of the District Court for the Southern District of New York.
- Online; Map
- 1 map : hand col. ; 41 x 63 cm.
- Mathematical info
- Scale [ca. 1:75,000,000]. At equator
- (W 180⁰--E 180⁰/N 80⁰--S 68⁰).
- New York : G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co., 
- IN MAP CABINET
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Includes note.
- Without distance table.
- Technical details