- Item Actions
Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (Tom Sawyer's comrade) : Scene: The Mississippi Valley. Time: Forty to fifty years ago
by Mark Twain [i.e. S.L. Clemens] With one hundred and seventy-four illustrations [by E.W. Kemble]
- Online; Book; EBook
- 1 v. : illus., port. ; 22 cm.
- Related title
- Huckleberry Finn.
- New York : Charles L. Webster and Company, 1885.
- BAL 3415.
- TWO COPIES, HOUSED IN A SINGLE SLIP CASE.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Copy 1: salesman's sample (dummy) copies, with sample backstrips mounted on inside front cover; 1st state of portrait; illus. listed on p.  as on p. 88; and original defaced illus. on page 283. Bookplate of Carroll Atwood Wilson. Letters from Parke-Bernet Galleries, Frank Glenn, James T. Tabb, Ellen Shaffer, Geo. H. Brownell, The Twainian, v. 5, no. 2, Mar.-Apr. 1946; page from Philip C. Duschnes Catalogue and "A supplement to A bibliography of Mark Twain. New York, Priv. print., 1939" laid in. Gift of C.W. Barrett.
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Copy 2: armorial bookplate of Walter Chrysler. Gift of C.W. Barrett.
- Technical details