- Item Actions
A declaration of rights, and plan of government for the state of New-Hampshire
New Hampshire. Constitutional Convention
- Online; Book; EBook; Broadside
- 1 sheet ( p.) ; 39 x 31 cm.
- Exeter : Printed by Zechariah Fowle, 1779.
- Imprint from colophon.
- State of New-Hampshire. In convention, June 5th, 1779. Voted, That the foregoing Bill of Rights, and Plan of Government, be printed, and dispersed throughout this State, for the People thereof, to give their Opinion thereon." -- p. 
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Chipped edges and broken folds repaired. Albert H. Small Declaration of Independence Collection. Deposit of Albert H. Small, July 14, 2003.
- Technical details