- Item Actions
Declaration of Independence of the State of South Carolina : in convention, at the city of Charleston, December 20, 1860. : An ordinance to dissolve the Union between the state of South Carolina and other states united with her under the compact entitled "The constitution of the United States of America."
South Carolina. Convention
- Online; Book; EBook; Government Document; Broadside
- 1 sheet ( p.) ; 51 x 30 cm.
- Variant title
- 1776, 1860, Declaration of Independence of the State of South Carolina
- Ordinance to dissolve the Union between the State of South Carolina and other States
- Charleston (3 Broad Street) : Evans & Cogswell, [1860?]
- Printed signatures of "D.F. Jamison, Del. from Barnwell, President Convention" [and 169 others].
- Printed in blue and red on coated white paper; text within an ornamental blue & red border.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Upper left corner of border torn away. Albert H. Small Declaration of Independence Collection. Deposit of Albert H. Small, July 14, 2003.
- Technical details