- Item Actions
Grand barbecue of the Walker colored voters!! of Richmond and Henrico : We, a portion of the Walker colored voters of Richmond City and Henrico County, intend giving a barbecue to our colored political friends, on Friday afternoon, at 3 o'clock, July 2, on Vauxall Island, Mayo's Bridge. : Every colored voter in favor of the equal political and civil rights of the colored and white man ... is earnestly invited to attend and participate
Committee of Arrangements, Lomax B. Smith, Chm'n [and 20 others.] ...
- Online; Book; EBook; Broadside
- 1 sheet ( p.) ; 46 x 28 cm.
- [Richmond? Va. : Committee of Arrangements, 1869]
- With an extensive "List of subscribers" at bottom of sheet.
- "Left by Moses Rison, July 1, 1869" is handwritten in lower margin. Rison is listed as a member of the Committee of Arrangements.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Tear at upper left corner has been repaired. Associates Endowment Fund, 2011/2012.
- Technical details