- Item Actions
Grand Barbecue of the Walker Colored Voters!! of Richmond and Henrico: We, a Portion of the Walker Colored Voters of Richmond City and Henrico County, Intend Giving a Barbecue to Our Colored Political Friends, on Friday Afternoon, at 3 O'clock, July 2, on Vauxall Island, Mayo's Bridge. : Every Colored Voter in Favor of the Equal Political and Civil Rights of the Colored and White Man ... Is Earnestly Invited to Attend and Participate. .
Committee of Arrangements, Lomax B. Smith, Chm'n [and 20 others.] .
- Book; Broadside; Online
- 1 sheet ( p.) ; 46 x 28 cm.
- [Richmond? Va. : Committee of Arrangements, 1869]
- With an extensive "List of subscribers" at bottom of sheet.
- "Left by Moses Rison, July 1, 1869" is handwritten in lower margin. Rison is listed as a member of the Committee of Arrangements.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Tear at upper left corner has been repaired. Associates Endowment Fund, 2011/2012.
- Technical Details