- Item Actions
At a General Assembly of the Governor and Company of the State of Connecticut, Holden at Hartford, (by Special Order of His Excellency the Governor) on the 21st Day of February, A. D. 1781: Resolved by This Assembly, That the Several Towns in This State Be, and They Are Hereby Required to Provide One Frock, Two Pair Overalls, Two Linen Shirts, Two Pair of White Wollen Stockings, and Two Pair of Shoes, for Each Non-Commissioned Officer and Soldier ... And Deliver the Same to Mr. Elijah Hubbard .
- Book; Government Document; Broadside; Online
- 1 sheet ( p.) ; 33 x 21 cm.
- Variant Title
- Resolved by this Assembly, that the several towns in this state be, and they are hereby required to provide one frock, two pair overalls, two linen shirts, two pair of white woolen stockings, and two pair of shoes, for each non-commissioned officer and soldier
- Hartford [Conn.] : Printed by Hudson and Goodwin, 
- "A true copy of record, examined, by George Wyllys, Secretary."
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Albert H. Small Declaration of Independence Collection. Deposit of Albert H. Small, July 14, 2003.
- Technical Details