- Item Actions
The Architecture of A. Palladio; In Four Books: Containing a Short Treatise of the Five Orders, and the Most Necessary Observations Concerning All Sorts of Building: As Also the Different Construction of Private and Publick Houses, High-Ways, Bridges, Market-Places, Xystes, and Temples, With Their Plans, Sections, and Uprights
Revis'd, design'd, and publish'd by Giacomo Leoni ... Tr. from the Italian original
- Book; Online
- 2 v. plates, plans 45 cm.
- The 3d ed. cor. With notes and remarks of Inigo Jones ... And also, an appendix, containing the Antiquities of Rome. And a discourse of the fires of the ancients
- London: Printed for A. Ward [etc.] 1742.
- Italian (translated from)
- Translated by N. Dubois.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Armorial bookplate [unidentified]
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Armorial bookplate of Edward Lovedon Loveden: v. 2.
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Thomas Jefferson Memorial fund.
- Technical Details