- Item Actions
A Map of the State of Virginia: Reduced From the Nine Sheet Map of the State in Conformity to Law
by Herman Böÿe, 1828
- Map; Online
- 1 map ; 76 x 122 cm.
- Corrected by order of the executive, 1859 / by L.v. Buchholtz
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:630,000].
- [Richmond, Va. : State of Virginia, 1859]
- Relief shown by hachures.
- "Entered according to Act of Congress, the 31st day of October 1827 by W.B. Giles, Governor of the State of Virginia."
- Prime meridian: Washington.
- Inset notes (Clockwise): Steamboat routes; Altitudes of mountains; Table of population; Situation, extent, etc.; Geological remarks; Memoranda; Deviation of the magnetic needle; [References]
- Technical Details