- Item Actions
A map of the state of Virginia : reduced from the nine sheet map of the state in conformity to law
by Herman Böÿe, 1828.
- Online; Map
- 1 map ; 76 x 122 cm.
- Corrected by order of the executive, 1859 /
- by L.v. Buchholtz.
- Mathematical info
- Scale [ca. 1:630,000].
- [Richmond, Va. : State of Virginia, 1859]
- Relief shown by hachures.
- "Entered according to Act of Congress, the 31st day of October 1827 by W.B. Giles, Governor of the State of Virginia."
- Prime meridian: Washington.
- Inset notes (Clockwise): Steamboat routes; Altitudes of mountains; Table of population; Situation, extent, etc.; Geological remarks; Memoranda; Deviation of the magnetic needle; [References]
- Technical details