- Item Actions
Journal of an exploring tour beyond the Rocky Mountains : under the direction of the A.B.C.F.M. performed in the years 1835, '36, and '37 : containing a description of the geography, geology, climate, and productions; and the number, manners, and customs of the natives. With a map of Oregon territory
By Rev. Samuel Parker, A.M.
- Online; Book; EBook
- 371 p. incl. tables, fold. map, plates. 19 cm.
- Related title
- Map of Oregon Territory.
- Ithaca, N.Y. : Published by the author, Mack, Andrus & Woodruff, Printers, 1838.
- "Vocabulary of Indian languages" (Nez Percé, Klikitat, Calapooya, Chinook): p. 327-338.
- Map has title: Map of Oregon Territory.
- Sabin 58729; Wagner 70.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Original purple cloth (faded). Detached, broken map has been unfolded and shelved with maps.
- Technical details